zondag 9 september 2012

logees

De reden,waarom ik komende twee weken, niet veel op blog zal zijn.

The reason, I will not be in "blogland"very much, next two weeks.My hairy granddaughters are here.So now we have 3 dogs, a cat, a turtledove,a turtle and our "grandhamster"haha






4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a darling picture dear Sarina! My daughter has two Chihuahuas this size and smoothies too.
    I have owned and bred Chis for 50 years and now I have a Bichon for a change! Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. think you are now very busy:-)- but enjoy the time !!!
    Take care
    Elma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Have some wonderful time Sarina, if they are all as cute as those two, you will have a great time, watching...
    what a wonderful photo- with the two friends- hope they all stay friendly to each othxo,Dortheer :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow!! What a big and cute family you have!!! Enjoy your weeks, my dear Sarina!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen